Life’s Long Adventurous Journey
Life is an odyssey itself. The world seems to have no definite direction;
it is so difficult in a way that most of us don’t know what’s in it as we
remain clueless and naive. We are the captains of our own lives. The makers of
our own future. We are the ones who are manipulating and deciding things for
our own good. What we have decided is a reflection of what we are right now and
what we will be in the near future.
We are now in the midst of our pilgrimage looking for our faith. To
find our destiny and seek the real essence of life. But what kind of life
awaits us? Is it from better to worst? Or worst to better? Could we overcome
all the challenges and changes in our way? In life, there are a lot of
challenges that suddenly come in our way. My biggest problem is my fear on
disappointment. It could hurt our feelings and discourage anyone to keep up. My
quest to attain the real me unmasked the world for me. I came to a conclusion
that to live is to suffer and to survive is to find meaning in it.
In every disappointment, we lost our trust in ourselves and in others,
but without disappointments no one can look on through his/her mistakes and
learn from it to make life worth living. Because we all know that failures are
our stepping stones in achieving success by imparting us with the lesson of not
doing a mistake again and to strive and aim for the victory. Therefore, we
should not be fazed by the failures that come by us. Let us learn from them.
Life has a lot of circumstances: ups and down, twists and turns, tears and
laughters; all these are part of our journey. And as we continue to strive, we
can’t elude the obstructions in our way which will serve as our guide as we go
through.
So, moving on, as I persist in my struggle, I have to be strong enough
in facing all the trials. And if I have succeeded, I will impart the knowledge
I have gained. But if I lose, all I have to do is to stand and keep on
fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment