Monday, September 3, 2012

My Hero


"My Hero"

                They are the type of person who would rather give more to their children rather than less, they balances their tendency to spoil by talking to them clearly and making them understand things. They both believe that the best form of discipline is out of love and never out of anger. They are my parents, well known as my heroes.
                When I was younger, so much younger than today, I still remember how my parents scolded me. They scolded me every time I disobey them. Sometimes I hate them because I can’t understand what they are trying to say. Now I realize why my parents acted like that before. They are trying to teach us some lessons. They scolded us for our own good. These days, so much has been said about teenagers blaming their parents for treating them so strictly. Many people talk about the need for parents to understand their children. But isn’t it just as important for teenagers to understand their parents? Maybe if we saw this we would be more tolerant towards our parents. I don’t think they are reluctant to give us too much freedom because they don’t trust us. I guess it’s because they know that we are not completely capable of coping with the dangers of total independence. Haven’t you often been told that if parents seem strict or unreasonable, they are thinking only of our welfare? Instead of trying to spoil your happiness, they are really trying to insure it.
                Parents are natural advisers and counselors. They give you advice and suggestions on how you should live your life. They give you directions on how to make your life worthwhile according to their own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment