My 2nd Grading Period
After some time, though it wasn't that long I came to know the real person in me. It is only now that I felt my importance and worth which I failed to see when I was in that shadow. But slowly I began picking up the pieces left for me. Besides, life must go on.
In this grading period, I always wanted then to prove something... something which I can never quite cast away from my mind. As I entered school, I got the real picture of the world- a world where "survival of the fittest" is the latest cry. Sometimes I would keep pondering on as to what special thing will life offer me as I grow old. Since I can't figure out what it is. I sometimes spend hours of my time meaninglessly, not knowing of what am I to do. Still, determination enjoined me to make a name for myself amidst this cruel life we are living because time after time things are really getting different.
Even though there are some obstructions along my way I had to be strong and so did I. And here I am, standing once again. I had to let go, and so I did. No matter how hard, I know I must survive. A bright future is ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment